Friday, May 2, 2014

Leaps and Bounds

I am not sure who came up with the idea that all little girls were sweet, bow loving, dress wearing, petite little ladies. But Payson has decided that she is going to single-handily destroy this myth!




All that curly hair and the blue eyes are just there to distract you while she plots her next adventure. She can wrestle and be as rough and tough as Dalton. She does tend to cry a little more when she gets hurt but it's only momentary. She has little to no fear of just about everything exception of horses.




So I tell you all this to tell you what happened in our home this evening. Arizona's kennel is directly behind the center section of our sectional couch. Payson and Dalton both were climbing onto the kennel then sliding down the couch cushions. I had told them repeatedly to stop. Dalton did finally stop but Payson didn't.




I went to get her down and put her in time out and when she saw me coming.... wait for it.... She stood up on top of the kennel and took a flying leap completely over the couch and landing on her bottom about 3 feet from the couch. I was like seriously child!




She will for sure be the cause of the end of my sanity.


X


It Won't Be This Way For Long

No comments:

Post a Comment