Friday, April 25, 2014

Sometimes they get it wrong...

It's been a long time since I posted last. We have been crazy busy around here. Dalton is getting ready to have surgery again in a week or so on his ears. Everyone say a prayer for us has we head into another one. He also has to have his tongue clipped because they have decided he is tongue tied 6 years in. I asked them about this when he was like 2 and they were positive that he wasn't. Well they were wrong. He also has to have an appointment at Vanderbilt because there is also a problem with his soft palette.


We also found out that Payson's original FX test results were wrong. Payson has Fragile X Syndrome as well. Sometimes they get it wrong.....


My faith in the medical field quite frankly. I know not all medical professionals are incompetent but sometimes they get it wrong and I truly believe we as parents should be free to question them and get second opinions. We are dealing with the news of this.


X


Jeremiah 29:11 NKJV -- For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment