Thursday, October 10, 2013

Oh boy!

We are preparing for our trip...and by that I mean I am mentally deciding what to pack, I'm thinking about doing my laundry, and putting it off in just about every way possible. HA!

We are so excited to get there but I have no desire to do the laundry it requires to pack our bags. That's so terrible. It's the steps I have to walk to go downstairs to do the laundry and then have to go back up 2 flights of stairs to put it up and pack the bags. *I'm going to get MOTIVATED!*

This is going to be an interesting 2 weeks. We will be getting an inside dog for the first time EVER since our all 3 kids have been alive. We had one for a very short period of time when Dalton was little but not since then. I'm interested to see how they all react when the dog comes home with us and gets to go inside. *Thank goodness for dvd players*

We have tried to talk to Dalton about the dog but I don't think he quite understands just yet that we are actually going to "have" a dog. But I did get him to pick her out a doggie bowl for her food. Now if I could just get Nick and Payson to understand that it isn't for them...

Now I am going to go pack. Right after I make my list of everything that we need to pack :)

X

Isaiah 40:31 NKJV--
But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment