Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Back to school....

It's official Dalton has started his Kindergarten year. We are three days in and so far so good.


As you can see the first day he was super happy to be there! We started at a new school. I'm not quite sure how it's going to go just yet....Even though after last year I have a little bit more faith in the school system. The first day I was having an internal argument about whether to drop him off or not.

Last year was easier because I went in and had a meeting with the teacher before he went to school but since we moved so close to the time for school to start this year and was sent to the wrong school in the beginning I didn't have that chance. Hence my resistance. Therefore, I prayed real hard then walked him inside then waited by the phone and prayed the rest of the day. :)

I can see great strides in his behavior every day plus we started a new medicine to help with his anxiety because with his last growth spurt it has skyrocketed!

I am hoping and praying that this year is even better than last year and that he makes awesome progress. We shall see, only time will tell.

We have raised $8,000 to go toward Dalton's service dog!! *yay* Only $5,000 more to go....I'm excited about this!

This has been an exciting week for us, both Dalton and Payson have made a trip to the ER for different reasons and this momma is tired!

X

Proverbs 3:5-6 NKJV
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment