Sunday, February 3, 2013

School!

Well, it's official weather permitting our big boy will start school this week! Charlie and I are only slightly freaking out (total sarcasm). Dalton also turns 5 this month! Too many milestones in a short period of time cause this momma to freak out a little!

We went up and meet with his teacher last Tuesday and toured the school and classroom. Dalton really liked the classroom because there was tons of toys! They also had a "crash pad" setup that he really enjoyed too! I'm more nervous about him taking on the cafeteria then anything else I believe.

I'm praying that he enjoys it and that it goes well and that Charlie and I don't make anything worse than it has to be. Because Lord knows sometimes it's us that holds him back causes more anxiety than is necessary even when we are trying to accomplish the opposite results.

He will be in a special education Pre-K class and he will make the 10th student. I just hope he doesn't try to use his Power Rangers moves on anyone!

We are still raising money to go towards his dog. We are getting ready to hold an auction with WDIC to try to raise the funds. We are praying that we can a good turn out. I have addressed envelopes until I don't want to see my own address ever again!

We welcomed Nickolas Gibson Marshall on the 14th! He weighed in at 7 lbs 5 oz. and it super cute! We are waiting for the results from his FX testing. As you can tell Dalton is so proud to be a big brother again. Payson isn't so sure about this big sister stuff just yet. (Notice she is letting pizza dangle from her mouth as she looks at him.)

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

X

No comments:

Post a Comment