Thursday, April 5, 2012

Stay at home Mommy!

Shop my AVON store!: Here's a sneak peak at some of the latest products available at Avon. Be sure to click

Yes this is an advertisement. But I started selling Avon to help supplement income because I wanted to quit work. I know I have posted about the struggle of working or not working before. My husband and I finally took a leap of faith and I quit work so I'm selling Avon as a way to help with the loss of income. So if you would be interested in supplementing or even eventually replacing your income source email me and I would love to share the opportunity information with you! Or if you would like to make a purchase check out the website orders of $30 or more get free shipping.

Matthew 17:20--So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief;[a] for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment