Thursday, March 15, 2012

Information Overload

Since we figured out what was really going on with Dalton, I believe I have read and researched more than ever! I have been talking to anyone who might have information, I'm reading every book and website, and talking to all these doctors and therapists! I feel like I'm beginning to drown in all the information I've gathered.

But now that I've gathered the information it's time to sort through all of it and decide what it the most helpful for Dalton. Which is going to be the most difficult part I'm sure.

It has been easier, once I got on the right track, to find the right kind of information. Studies, books, and other experiences from families and doctors. But unfortunately for this there is NO "One size fits all" fix. It's all trial and error. So do we start at the bottom of the list and go up or start at the top and go to the bottom of the list?

So at this point we are in a planning mode rather than an action mode. That's what it feels like anyway. Like I'm running, running, running only to look down and find that I haven't moved a single inch at this point.

Hopefully we will soon be on the right track for Dalton to start progressing forward in the weeks to come as we figure out what works best for him.

On a good note, we have made it through 25 minutes 3 times already this week in the mornings working together. Hopefully tomorrow we can make it 4 days. :)

Matthew 19:21--Jesus said to him, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me."

No comments:

Post a Comment