Saturday, March 17, 2012

God's Little Messages

Dalton did very well this week sitting down each day with me and working on some different activities. This week we are going to move up to 35 minutes hopefully!

I've been so stressed out and worrying about the big things that I've been forgetting to relish in each small accomplishment! Which is important for Dalton and myself as well.

By "big things" I mean, will he ever be able to really interact with other children, will he get to play sports, participate and attend in a classroom, or sit through a Sunday school class. However, Dalton increasing his vocabulary and signing, increasing his time that he can sit down, and using the potty "WONDERFULLY" are just as big of reasons to celebrate. Because every little step that we take is one step closer to ensuring that he accomplishes the bigger goals!

God reminded me of this today on our way to the eye doctor. (Charlie slept on the way) So it was just me, KLove, and God. He made sure that they played every song that talked about him leading me through the storm, that he was always there even if it seemed like he was just a whisper in the wind, and that coming to the end of me there he would be.

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment